- 2346PB FRAMING PROJECTOR FOR USE WITH BOTTOM ACCESS HOUSINGS – 250 AND 400 WATT – UL LISTED WITH 2346 HOUSINGS BELOW
- 2346H2CPM BOTTOM ACCESS RECESSED HOUSING – 250 WATT QUARTZ HALOGEN – 16″ TALL HOUSING – NON IC / NOT AIR TIGHT – UL / CUL LISTED
- 2346H4CPM BOTTOM ACCESS RECESSED HOUSING – 400 WATT QUARTZ HALOGEN – 16″ TALL HOUSING – NON IC / NOT AIR TIGHT – UL / CUL LISTED
- 2396PB FRAMING PROJECTOR FOR USE WITH BOTTOM ACCESS HOUSING – 150 CERAMIC METAL HALIDE – UL LISTED WITH 2396 HOUSING BELOW
- 2396MHCPM BOTTOM ACCESS RECESSED HOUSING – 150 WATT CERAMIC METAL HALIDE – 16′ TALL HOUSING – NON IC / NOT AIR TIGHT – UL LISTED
large Recessed 2300 Series Wendelighting light mask framing Projectors
The 2300 series optical contour recessed framing projectors are the most powerful art illumination framing projectors in the lighting industry today. The large optical system for this series makes them a winner for collecting and delivering bright even art lighting. The variable optics are custom pre-set by factory specialists to meet specific art lighting requirements with light beam spreads ranging from 12° to 124°. Light is framed to follow the contour of paintings by field cutting a brass shim light mask plate to any shaped opening including sculptural shapes. Installation should be performed by an art lighting specialist having technical experience with framing projectors for accent lighting art.
Some recessed art accent lighting applications include, lighting art from long distances, illuminating large paintings, lighting art positioned close to a ceiling, illuminating dark hued art, lighting for church sanctuary focal points, framing corporate logos with light, theatrical logo pattern projections.